So, you know I’m always joining challenges ^^ Trifecta’s now one of the writing challenges that I regularly participate in. They have this little getting-to-know-you meme that seems like a cool way to reach out to other writers. ^^ Consider this post, too, as an invitation to join 🙂
1. What is your name (real or otherwise)?
In case you’re wondering, KZ’s my initials and stands for Karyl Zshamaine ^^
2. Describe your writing style in three words.
Eclectic. Eccentric. Erotic.
3. How long have you been writing online?
Been writing fiction for a couple of months, more or less (?)
4. Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in?
Picture it & Write
Carpe Diem Daily Haiku
AllAboutLemon – For the love of haiku
Ligo Haibun Challenge
5. Describe one way in which you could improve your writing.
I think joining writing challenges certainly helped me grow ^^
6. What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given?
“Never stop writing –ever.”
7. Who is your favorite author?
F. Scott Fitzgerald ^^
8. How do you make time to write?
Doesn’t take too much of my time to write something. I think it’s the whole blogging thing and commenting and reading and posting and stuff that’s taking a great deal of my time and in that case, I make time, I think, by blogging even while mobile. 🙂
9. Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition.
(Well, first word that popped into my head)
10. Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading.
I have no idea! I’ve too many posts already though I’ve only been blogging since late October 2012. Ummm my about me page? Lol
But I remember before, I did write something for Trifextra : Demons (warning adult content) though fully aware that challenge closed like a day ago. ^^
Nice to meet you 🙂 xo