First, I’d like to say hi to the new followers. Thank you so much for choosing to follow my blog ^^ mwah!
Next, I’d like to apologize for the length of time it took for me to respond. That, however doesn’t reduce the fact that I’m grateful for all the love you’ve been sending my way. ^^ I simply believed that I could better show my gratitude to you guys by placing my efforts into posting more stories, haiku and photos regularly ^^ I may have already received the following awards more than once or twice but that doesn’t make them any less special. Like I always say, It’s the thought, not the damned logo. ^^ And I’m deeply flattered and touched that you thought of me ^^
I’d like to thank the following for so generously sharing with me the awards:
The Reality Blog Award from Seasons of Insanity and Knowledgenut
The Versatile Blogger Award from cookie and Ladyfixit and soumyav
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award from soumyav
The Beautiful Blogger Award by All those small things and soumyav
I get that some bloggers are nominated more than once for a particular award so I’ve decided to nominate the following for ALL the awards mentioned above. That way, you guys can just pick whichever awards you don’t have yet.. or whatever. To pass this on to fellow bloggers or not is entirely up to you. I just wanna express my appreciation for your wonderful blogs and I couldn’t think of any better or cooler way than this ^^
My 15 nominees:
1) All Those Small Things – the name says it all. a really fun blog that you gotta check out yourself! ^^
2) Seasons of Insanity – the man’s Fan Mail Chronicles is EPIC! This blog’s not for the prudish, the partypooper or the faint of heart. definitely.
3) Ladyfixit – a lady with a penchant for the unique and interesting, find plenty of great photos of places and things in this blog.
4) Ourmulticolouredlife – some posts make you laugh. some posts make you smile. plus, they have a super adorable baby!! ^^
5) MOTION Photography – always on the go, always something new. let this blog take you to many wonderful places.
6) Knowledgenut – sometimes informative. sometimes hilarious. always interesting. that’s coz KK’s interested in anything and everything! be sure to check it out ^^
7) the Serenity Space – the name says it all. journeys, reflections, inspiration through words and photos.
8) Francine in Retirement – like me, very active in several photo challenges and her entries never fail to amaze and impress!
9) soumyav – the goddess of poetry. ’nuff said. ^^
10) The World Is a Book – join Amy in her travels and see the world through her photography.
11) Life: A Scot in Norway – feast your eyes on gorgeous nature and travel photography in this great blog.
12) Adventures in Wonderland – definitely more than just an ordinary travel blog! great travel photos with full descriptions, musings and reflections. the full experience.
13) Imaginations of my life in imaginary world – lovely nature photos and so much more!
14) cookie – a blog with writing as yummy and delightful as her name ^^
15) Teacher as Transformer – you never leave this blog without learning or feeling something.
Congrats, loves! ^^
These are the rules for the Awards:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
Post 7 interesting things about yourself – totally optional 😉
to the nominees, again, it’s fine if you don’t post the award on your blog. but to my readers and followers, i’m inviting you guys to at least drop by the pages of the nominees. i bet you’ll find some things that you’ll like ^^
I’ve a few more awards to post; I’ll make time for them, I promise. Meanwhile, THANK YOU — again and again for your continued support! ^^
Super big thanks and HUG to you, KZ:)
super big you’re welcome and hug back ^^
thank you ^^
You are most deserving.
thank you for thinking so 🙂
congratulations kz and so very sweet of you to mention my name back! And the caption you gave..:-) its flattering 🙂
well it’s true haha congrats:)
CONGRATULATIONS! Your posts are always a joy to read and see. I am glad you were awarded for your wonderful blog articles. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I am honored by your nomination.
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
thank you ^^ your posts are always lovely as well! congratulations.
Thank you so much for the nominations and congradulations yourself on yours.
thank you ^^
Congratulations, kz! I always enjoy reading your posts, every single one is beautifully written and carefully done. That said, I’m truly flattered by your nomination. Thank you so much!
thank you. 🙂
you definitely deserved the awards. congrats and keep blogging ^^
Awwwww kz, thank you so much. You’ve sent a couple of others my way that I haven’t responded to yet. But I have always intended to, and still do. At the end of this burst of travelling we will be staying put in a little beach village in Mexico for 2 1/2 months and then I’ll have time to respond properly. Can’t wait to pass these awards along – there’s so many deserving blogs out there.
And finally – congratulations on all the awards you have received – well deserved!
beach village! sounds exciting! ^^ don’t worry about it.. certainly took me a long time to respond to the nominations too.lol but it’s all good. thank you and congrats ^^
Thanks for the welcome. I am sure you deserved all the awards you got. 🙂
thank you so much 🙂
Hahaha!!! Absolutely YUMMY!!
haha ^^ congrats
Congratulations! Your writing never ceases to amaze me!
thank you so much 🙂