Indeed, I felt like one of Santa’s little Ho’s last night in my skimpy green dress. >< But unlike in other parts of the world, it was a pretty warm night – but so was the dinner that I shared with fam’ly and the holiday wishes sent by friends. So yup, it pretty much rocked. And I hope yours did too. ^^
A few days ago, I got a couple of early Christmas presents from a couple of fellow bloggers. The Versatile Blogger Award from Our Multicoloured Life and the Shine On Award from liveblissful. Thank you so much guys!! Be sure to drop by their pages, I’m sure you’ll find their blogs interesting – coz I sure did. ^^
The rules for both awards are pretty much the same:
• Display the award certificate on your website.
• Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
• Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger) / 10 awards (Shine On)
• Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
• Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are a few useless Holiday-related facts: ^^
1) I immediately suspected that Santa was a sham when my very naughty uncle (only a few years older than me) kept receiving presents every Christmas.
2) Then I caught my mom putting the goodies under the tree. She then begged me not to tell my younger brother and as a bribe, I continued to get ‘em goodie bags every year ^^
3) I’ve always preferred wrapped presents from cash. I just love the thrill of guessing what’s inside. ^^
4) My boyfriend has been celebrating Christmas eve with my family for the past 3 years. That’s a pretty big deal for me.🙂
5) Ok shoot me but I swear I didn’t know that Carlos Santana (yes, the guitarist, the legend) had a clothing line!! ‘til I got this cool black leather clutch with studs from my aunt as a Christmas present.
6) As usual, there’s been a whole lot of excess from Christmas eve’s celebration and that pretty much means that we’ll be eating the leftovers for breakfast, lunch and dinner up until New Year’s day… then the cycle shall be repeated. lol I’m craving leftover macaroni salad as I type. ^^
7) My Christmas dinner specialty is Caldereta. It’s beef stew with tomato sauce, carrots and potatoes, and bell pepper. I dislike instant mix and use real tomatoes for my recipe which I promise I’ll post one of these days.
My nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award are the following:
and My nominees for the Shine On Award are:
i think it’s a really cool award that i rarely see on bloggers’ pages. ^^
Congratulations bloggers! ^^ Feel no obligation to post or pass on this award. But it would be really cool if you did. ^^ It’s a great Christmas present to give to bloggers that you admire.
xo- kz ^^