Recently, I’ve received a very sweet surprise from fellow blogger and Pinay Miljo Anne. Awww so sweet! ^^ I love that her blog is all about her journey as a mother, wife, friend, aunt, daughter, sister, grand daughter and colleague. Like me, this lady has a sweet tooth! ^^ Be sure to drop by her blog sometime.
Here are the rules for the Super Sweet Blogging Award:
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
God must I pick one? Here’s my top 5: salted caramel macarons de paris, cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, nangkasuy (jackfruit and cashew) ice cream, forest berries gelato, and pineapple carrot cake!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Um all the time? ^^ lol
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Here are a few of the sweetest bloggers I know. I really wish I could pass the award to more than 13!!!
Sharing this award has officially made my day! Oh that and a plateful of French macarons. lol ^^