Thank you so much liveblissful for presenting me with another wonderful award! I can honestly say that her blog is one of my favorites as it aims to inspire, encourage and enlighten others on healthy food choices. Join liveblissful in her journey on switching to a vegan lifestyle. Her recipes are positively delightful!🙂
1. Answer the 5 questions
2. Nominate 8 other bloggers
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change? The hearts of corrupt government officials who had the gall to run for office and the minds of the people who unwisely voted for them.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Right now is good.🙂
3. What one thing really scares you? Losing the ones I love.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? I’ve always dreamt of having kids (I’ll stop at two) ^^ but not NOT YET. I really hope with all my heart that I would be able to accomplish that dream. But NOT YET!! ^^
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? I wanna be a mermaid! – so I could swim and not be afraid of sharks and explore the very depths of the water that no man has been.. ^^
It’s always a pleasure to read blogs that like to keep it real! I applaud those who aren’t afraid to share TMI, let their hair down, or let their geek flag fly for the love of expressing, sharing and inspiring. ^^
Fabulous fashion blog Substancewear has also presented me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Again and again, thank you!🙂 With genuineness and authenticity comes inspiration. I therefore pass these TWO awards on to:
If you haven’t been to their pages, make it a point to drop by😉 Congrats nominees!! Feel no obligation to join. Keep blogging and inspiring and I love you for keepin’ it real😉
xo – kz