I keep receiving these and I couldn’t thank you enough! What truly matters is that you take the time to check out my blog.
If you’re here for the crappy photos, one kiss for you, =* If you’re here for the writing, two kisses for you! =* =* If you’re here coz you think I’m adorable, a million kisses blown at ya! =* =* =*
But really, I appreciate you guys being here. ^^
This is a very special award because the logo was uniquely designed by Filipina Glitters who also nominated me for this award. If you’re crazy about makeup, be sure to check out her fab beauty blog! ^^
The rules on how to nominate:
1. Display the award image on your blog (the one I have above)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to their sites.
5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post.
Wow how do I do this, I’ve stated so many facts about myself already! As if my about me page isn’t enough.lol But one of the perks of being a “complicated person” is that I’ll never run out of stuff to say.
1) I used to be allergic to crustaceans when I was a kid but my father let me eat them anyway; with meds on standby. I’m grateful coz somehow I’m not allergic to them anymore and I’d be damned if I can’t have my crabs, prawns and shrimp! ^^
2) Despite the fact that all women in my mom’s side of the family play the piano, I don’t. Coz I was a hard-headed brat. And now I’m sorry. ^^
3) I don’t wear much makeup but mascara is definitely indispensable. It opens up my eyes. I NEED it. ^^
4) I believe I have never flunked a single academic exam – I always get by.. sometimes it’s coz I studied hard, sometimes it’s coz I’m a freaking genius. lol And sometimes It’s coz I
cheated am very “skilled”.😉
5) I rock a lot of sequins. I’m not afraid to wear outfits that are shining, shimmering splendid. ^^
6) I wrote plenty of dark, melancholic poetry in my teens. Then stopped when things got “brighter”. Sometimes I think it was a gift that I lost as the price of being “happy”.
7) When I was a kid, I thought mom’s chandeliers were made of diamonds. My brother and I devised an elaborate plan to “steal” a “diamond” and hid it like it was real treasure. lol
I hereby hand this token of appreciation to the following bloggers:
Some of these blogs I’ve nominated because of their inspirational writing and poetry… others for their superb photography… a few for their mouthwatering recipes and some I just happen to really like. ^^ No matter the reason, these blogs have touched me and are truly worthy of this award. Some I’ve nominated more than once already but that’s coz I want more and more people to know of them; I believe that you’d be missing out on a lot of joy, important learnings and inspiration if you fail to come across their blogs. ^^
As for the nominees, Congratulations! Feel no obligation to join; I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your blog. Keep blogging, keep inspiring!
xo – kz ^^