I FEEL BEAUTIFUL!
It’s my day!!
So don’t burst my bubble. ^^
When I started this blog less than a month ago, I didn’t care about awards or followers or likes… and maybe I still don’t. All I truly wanted was a space to write my stuff. (Can’t do that in FB coz even my grandpa has an account!) Anyway, I wanted an escape. No assignments. No editors. No deadlines. I wanted a place where I could spam to my heart’s content, rant, rave, curse, celebrate… without having to comply to strict standards of writing or even bother to proofread 😉 To help, enlighten or amuse someone in the process is just a plus. What I didn’t count on though is the heart-warming feeling of being appreciated and acknowledged by fellow bloggers. What’s even more surprising is the pleasure that I get from discovering all the many wonderful blogs and catching a glimpse of the people behind them… each of them beautiful in their own way. While others may dismiss awards as “lame” or a “waste of time”, I look at it as an opportunity to thank those beautiful people and acknowledge their awesomeness. Thank you THE VIBE 101! 🙂
Y’all know the the drill; I can only nominate a few people, in this case, 7. But before that, I’ll have to post 7 random facts about myself. And nope, even though I may be sharing TMI already in this site, I assure you, I’ll never run out of those darn facts. ^^
7 Things About Myself
1) I like making collage. I’m one of those girlfriends who’d make little albums with sweet pictures in them with colorful little ribbons and flowers and glitter and hearts and
force give them to my boyfriend every month. ^^
2) I don’t like drinking water. I hate that it’s tasteless. So I drink coconut water every day.
3) When I’m sick, watching musicals seem to cheer me up.
4) I’m not a sporty kinda gal. Throw a ball at me and I won’t catch it. I’d run. Back in school, I only watched live basketball because of all the hot players.
5) I like pillows and pillow fights.
6) I may be a moron when it comes to math but I’m quite good with money, honey. 😉
7) I like curling into a ball and sleeping on top of people. Kinda like a cat. ^^
The Beautiful Bloggers:
1) liveblissful – beautiful is the story of this young lady and her transition towards a vegan lifestyle.
2) Tea with a Pirate – beautiful is the imagination and the words of this poet and wanderer.
3) To Be Aware – beautiful is the goal of this inspirational blog.
4) A Lot On Your Plate – beautiful is the stupid smile on my face every time I find a new awesome recipe in this very cool cooking blog ^^
5) Gourmand Chic – beautiful is this young lady’s passion for food, cooking and travel.
6) I love green inspiration – beautiful is the fashion inspiration that one can get from this delightful blog.
7) What’s (in) the picture? – beautiful is the world through this gentleman’s lenses.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
To join or not is completely your choice. Either way, I shall continue to be a huge fan of your work. Bend the rules, make new ones, pay it forward… ^^ What’s important is that I have had this chance to thank you for sharing a part of yourselves with me and all your other readers. For those who weren’t nominated, this thank you piece goes for you too (Who needs a silly badge when you can have my kisses *mwah!*) :p lol