I don’t write this blog to win awards, but I just found out I was nominated for the Liebster Blog award by fellow blogger, thoughts.suggestions.lifestyle. It’s an honor to be recognized for doing something that I enjoy and part of the award is sharing the love by nominating other blogs.
HOW IT WORKS:
• When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
• Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
• You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!” (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
• PS: Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers
*some blogs i nominated have a li’l more than 200+ followers; sorry to break the rules but i find these blogs interesting for various reasons ^^
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
That is not in my “about me” page.. hmmmnn..
1. I speak, read, and write a little Nihongo ^^
2. I love the water so much, I’m such a huge beach bum and I enjoy island hopping. I must’ve been a mermaid in my past life—oh wait, they do exist, right? :p However, I was probably the one who CAN’T SWIM ^^
3. I secretly wish I live in another time and place… I would’ve loved to wear those poofy skirts and tight corsets during the Elizabethan era… I’d embroider handkerchiefs and ride carriages and sit in the garden to write poetry
4. I’ve read so many historical romance novels in my life – like, literally BOXES of them – hence, fact number 3.
5. Whenever I get the mean reds, I’d walk up to my closet and just look and touch and admire my clothes… run my fingers across the labels.. feel the fabric… then I fold them or hang them up ^^
6. I have the tiniest feet ever ^^ makes it all the more difficult to get designer shoes ><
7. I took up Nursing. I am a registered nurse – here and abroad. But it’s never been my true calling.
8. I like tea.
9. I like watching old Hollywood black and white movies
10. I’m such big crybaby; I’d cry at the end of movies that I’ve already watched a million times
11. I took massage lessons, got a certificate and learned how to make massage oils just for the heck of it
QUESTION AND ANSWER TIME:
1. What’s your favorite movie? The Moulin Rouge
2. What inspires you to blog? Fashion. Food. Travel. Life.
3. If you knew you had one day to live, how would you spend it? With the one I Love
4. Who do you look up to? Carrie Bradshaw
5. What do you like to do in your spare time? Read. Watch old Hollywood movies.
6. What was your favorite moment of this year so far? Island. Water. Boyfie. ‘nuff said. 😉
7. Where would you like to travel in the future? Venice.
8. How would you describe your personality? Eclectic. Eccentric.
9. How do you picture your life in 10 years? Married. 1 or 2 kids. 🙂
10. What song on your iPod never gets old? Aerosmith
11. Who is your favorite celebrity? Audrey Hepburn
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1) What’s the best part about being you?
2) What’s the worst part about being you?
3) What do you wanna be when you grow up?
4) If you’re about to have your last meal, what would it be?
5) Most influential person in your life
6) Favorite book.
7) So I invented a time machine. ^^ What time and place would you like to visit?
8) Your idea of paradise is…
9) Favorite thing in your closet.
10) If you can have one superpower what would it be?
11) Can’t leave the house without your…
1) rabbitcancook – unique and eye-popping bento blog
2) Not so Sex in the City! – with her bold, raw writing about sex and relationships
3) savedollarblog – with her brilliant DIY gift ideas
4) thebestsexblog – with her honest, straightforward articles about sex
5) All That Filipina Glitters – with her post about the consequences of buying counterfeit items that won me over
6) THE VIBE 101 – with her broad range of topics
7) fashion,food and flirts – covers everything that i love : food, fashion, hot men
8) Asian Vegan Eats – with her healthy must-try recipes
9) Portraiture – one of the first blogs i visited here
10) WISIWIS (What I See Is What I Shoot) – brilliant photography that captures everyday life scenarios
11) Littlemissgemm – fashion blog with great pictures of trendy items put together
*I was only supposed to list the nominees but I wanted to add a more personal touch by sharing what I loved about their blogs. I sincerely hope this adds traffic to your site coz I think you’re awesome. you can choose to participate or not; either way, I’d still think you’re pretty cool ^^
As for the other bloggers that I’m following, the fact that I followed you means you’re pretty amazing–perhaps you already have too many followers to qualify ^^ more power to you guys ^^
p.s the photos are not necessary; i just
got carried away thought it would be more me ^^