Last night just before going to bed, I received a very lovely surprise from fellow blogger edgeledge. When I woke up this morning, I received yet another inspiring token of appreciation from pflead73. Thank you so much guys for showering me with lotsa love. ^^
Blog Rules to break as you please
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Seven Things about Me:
1) I rarely ever wear jeans. I can usually be spotted in a dress or a skirt. Or short short shorts during summer.
2) I have very vivid childhood memories that go way way way way back. Everyone gets surprised that I can remember all those things from their teeny tiniest details. ^^
3) People often say that their first impression of me was that I’m kind of a
bitch snob (and I can be) – but eventually, they realize how nice I really am ^^ ^^ ^^
4) My favorite color is PINK!
5) Believe it or not, as a kid/ teen, I used to HATE the beach, the sand and the sea… just as much as I LOVE ‘em now. ^^
6) Patience is not really my strong suit.
7) I’m an only girl. Guys back in school and at work used to always ask me if I had a sister that they could date; preferably one that “looks like me but doesn’t think and talk like me”. Assholes ><
This time, I’ve decided to nominate 10 people who I haven’t nominated before, even once. I enjoy a lot of different things so expect these blogs to vary in themes. Be sure to check them out; you’re bound to like at least one – or all! ^^
With my sincerest appreciation for these blogs and the people behind them, I pass these TWO AWARDS on to:
for those nominees who aren’t into these things, it’s totally fine… but it serves as a great invite for more and more people to view your blogs, you know anyway, thank you guys, for all the fabulous work that you’ve done with your blogs. i hope you keep sharing these lovely and inspiring parts of yourselves with others.
xo- kz ^^